In case you're an infrequent visitor to the Carey Family Album, we'll list here the most recent changes to it, as well as other family news. Of course, there will always be minor changes such as correction of typos, addition of photos, and other changes to the information within pages. We'll also post frequent new pictures of the grandchildren. We put the date of last update at the bottom of each page whenever we make any changes to it. Drop in often and check out your own favorite pages!
out of 430
- Uploaded the first material we received in response to our "biography project" proposal last month. Cousin Patty (Capp) Imler sent us a chronology of her life, plus eight great family photos. Check it out! We hope to hear from some more Carey and Walker cousins, and brothers Bill and John, some time soon.
- Added Wayne Warden's obituary to the page of his wife, cousin Marilyn (Seward) Warden.
- We've proposed a "biography project" to our brothers and first cousins. Read all about it!
- We've moved into Star's fourth year, with new photos in her album from Halloween 2017 up to the present. Watch for more!
- We're working on Star's photo album, and have added several photos from July to October 2017.
- We've resumed work on Landon's photo album, adding a couple of pix at the end of his one-year-old page, and starting a new page for his 2018 pix. Keep coming back to see what else we've added!
- You can now read our 2017 Christmas letter!
- Added a new photograph to our "grandkids page". Like those of the two Roberts boys, it's of a young man who has been so much a part of our life that we consider him our "honorary grandson" — Stephawn Christopher Spears. We hope to add some biographical information, or more photos, for Stephawn in the near future.
- Christmas is almost here, and Landon goes tree-shopping with his grandpa Dave and grandma Constance. See the photos at the end of the set of one-year-old photos in his photo album.
- Added a beautiful picture of Aunt Jeannette Walker, taken when she was about 20 years old, to her page, AND, two grainy black-and-white shots of baby Star which appear to have been taken in the hospital, when she was just a few days old, at the end of the set of "in hospital" photos in her photo album.
- Started a page in which we list family members who are mentioned in Wikipedia articles.
- Recently, we heard from two different visitors to our Family Album site about genealogical sites which are certainly of interest to researchers. We added this info near the bottom of our "Sources" page. Check 'em out!
- See photos of Star's third birthday party.
- Started work on a "main page" for Uncle Bill Walker, where we will gather together a lot of miscellaneous information on him, and provide links to even more info.
- Added some great photos of Landon, which his parents took last week at Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Added an article about grandson Cole, entitled Lifeguard Summer, to our articles collection.
- During the past month, we've made a number of changes to the birthday photo pages which we uploaded in August. Check 'em out again:
- See photos of Chuck's 80th birthday party.
- See photos of Landon's first birthday party. Changes include several new photos.
We'll limit this list to what we've done in the past six months. Be sure to use the table of contents to see a list of the principal pages in this Family Album, our search engine to look for a topic or key word, or if you're interested in somebody in particular, click on their surname, or the first letter of it, on the left.
This page was last updated 9 March 2018.