In case you're an infrequent visitor to the Carey Family Album, we'll list here the most recent changes to it, as well as other family news. Of course, there will always be minor changes such as correction of typos, addition of photos, and other changes to the information within pages. We'll also post frequent new pictures of the grandchildren. We put the date of last update at the bottom of each page whenever we make any changes to it. Drop in often and check out your own favorite pages!
out of 430
- After a hiatus of many months, we resumed transcribing Alice Winans Egy Woolley's book, adding pages 56-59 of its William Winans section to this Family Album.
- Our former daughter-in-law, Allison Carey, was recently honored as one of the "Top 25 Teachers" in Orange county. We've used the article to start a page for Allison.
- Our grandson Cole recently attended the winter formal at El Modena High School, in Orange, CA. We've added a few photos from this event to his photo album.
- As our great-grandson Landon enters his sixth month, we continue to add photos to his album. Come back and visit it regularly! We've also posted some new photos of his first cousin, Star.
- We're having torrential rains here in Southern California this winter. We just had to clean out our family room because it was being flooded. In this process, we discovered lots of old photos, cards, letters, etc., many of them dating back to our own childhoods. ASAP, we're going to scan these mementos and will start posting photos on this web site and/or sending things to some of our close relatives.
We'll limit this list to what we've done in the past six months. Be sure to use the table of contents to see a list of the principal pages in this Family Album, our search engine to look for a topic or key word, or if you're interested in somebody in particular, click on their surname, or the first letter of it, on the left.
This page was last updated 23 May 2017.