May 2020 - Changes are Underway!
In case you're an infrequent visitor to the Carey Family Album, we'll list here the most recent changes to it, as well as other family news. Of course, there will always be minor changes such as correction of typos, addition of photos, and other changes to the information within pages. We'll also post frequent new pictures of the grandchildren and great-grandchildren. We put the date of last update at the bottom of each page whenever we make any changes to it. Drop in often and check out your own favorite pages!
out of 430
- After many months of inactivity, I'm finally resuming work on our family album. Check back frequently to see what's happening.
- May 5. I originally wrote that first sentence two months ago, but then was unable to get started on the project. Our son Dave just helped me get reconnected with our web site so I can start editing and uploading files, so it now looks like I'll be able to accomplish something soon, and I'll try to make a number of meaningful changes each day. For the time being, I'm leaving in place, in this page, all my comments of the past two years or so.
- I'm just starting work again on our family album after a couple more months of inactivity.
THIS page, and some of its new links, may not work for a while.
- It's "back-to-school month" here in California, and Star starts attending "transitional kindergarten (TK)" at
a school in her neighborhood while our other great-grandchild, Landon, starts commuting to
the pre-school in Orange where his Aunt Marci is the director. Here he is at the beginning of his new
- These were a couple more "busy and difficult months." Nothing new to report.
- I finally resumed work on our Family Album, adding a page which includes a log of my running mileage over most of the past forty years.
- These were very busy and difficult months. We're sorry to report that we've been unable to do any work on our web site. We hope April will be better!
- Added a "slide show" of pix from Star's fourth birthday party to her photo album.
- Great-grandson Landon celebrated his second birthday this month, with a big party in James and Cayla's backyard. We've started a new slide show in his photo album with several photos of this event, and will be adding more photos every day or two. Don't miss them!
- Our DNA reports are in. See our ethnicities!
- Added new photos to Landon's photo album:
- Added new photos to Star's photo album:
- We'll be adding more photos regularly to Landon's and Star's slide shows, and welcome any photos you might have which you don't see here.
We'll limit this list to what we've done in the past six months. Be sure to use the table of contents to see a list of the principal pages in this Family Album, our search engine to look for a topic or key word, or if you're interested in somebody in particular, click on their surname, or the first letter of it, on the left.
This page was last updated 5 May 2020.